Each hosteller shall be responsible for following rules:
1. Student will be assigned a seat in a hostel as and when available.
2. We encourage students to observe study time from 8.30 P.M. TO 11.00 P.M.
3. All lights must be put off by 11.00 P.M.
4. No hosteller is allowed to shift furniture from one room to another room without permission.
5. Hostellers are responsible for cleanliness & good upkeep of rooms. Every Saturday, rooms will be inspected by faculty/ warden.
6. Any damage to room or furniture should be reported to warden.
7. No hosteller will remain absent from hostel without written permission of warden / Class-in charge.
8. Every hosteller should made entry in the departure register before leaving the hostel during night pass or outing.
9. All lights and fans must be switched off when leaving the room, otherwise fine of Rs. 50/- per day will be charged.
10. Hostel attendants are under control of the warden. No person is to be sent out for personal work without permission of the warden.
11. Hostellers are not allowed to keep valuable, cash or gold jewellery in the hostel. Authorities will not be responsible for any loss.
12. Hostellers will not visit staff rooms.
13. No one is allowed to use abusive language in hostel.
14. Students are not allowed to conduct meetings/strikes in hostel. In any case any student is found guilty, she will be expelled from college and hostels.
15. Ragging is strictly forbidden.
16. All students must be present for attendance at 7.30 PM. in winter.
17. No electric appliance like heater, iron, TV, heat converter, electric rod, mobile charger are allowed in room. If found guilty the concerned hosteller will be fined Rs. 500/- per item.
18. Every student should take the responsibility to keep the common room, bathroom, toilets and washrooms clean.
19. Main Gate will be locked at 8.00 PM.
20. Hostellers may submit passport size photographs of three relatives of the same gender for making identity cards so that they can visit the hosteller. The visitors must present the identity cards at the hostel entrance and make the necessary entry in the register kept for the purpose.
21. The room of any hosteller is reliable to be inspected by the authorities including warden at any time of day and night.
" The great thing in this world is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are moving. " – Oliver Wendell Holmes
" There is only one time that is important—Now! It is the most important time because it is the only time when we have any power." – Leo Tolstoy
"Your vision of where or what you want to be is the greatest asset you have. Without having a goal it’s difficult to score." – Paul Arden