• Every candidate getting admission to the college has to deposit original qualifying certificates for verification of the University/ PNRC/Concerned authorities.
• No candidate will be allowed to take their original certificate for any reason. If for some purpose the applicant insists on taking original certificate. He/ She has to pay full fees for the remaining period of course.
• Any candidate leaving any course in between has to pay fees for whole of the course period for getting N.O.C & Original certificates.
• Any students failing in any university examination and / or repeating the session will be charged college fees and residential fees for the additional period spent in the college & hostel as per rules.
• Security deposit is refundable and it should be claimed within one year of leaving the college after getting clearance as per rules.
• The Management reserves the right to revise the college fees, hostel fees and any other fees from time to time and these will be effective from the dates as may be decided.
• Candidates belonging to scheduled cast/tribes/OBC are required to furnish a certificate from competent authorities i.e. Dist. Magistrate/Collector/Deputy Commissioner/ Sub Divisional Magistrate/ Revenue officer, not below the rank of Tehsildar of the area where the candidate/ his family normally presides.
• Those candidates selected from outside Punjab for the course shall have to furnish migration certificate from their previous institution from where they have passed their last examination. They also have to provide eligibility certificate from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.
• The institution considers ragging as a cognizable offence. Stern action against the offenders shall be taken. Anyone involved in ragging will be punished in accordance with law, including expulsion from the institute and/or imprisonment up to 3 years, and/or fine up to 25000/- .
• The Management reserves the right to suspend/terminate any students for indiscipline, misbehavior, bad conduct, disobeying the authorities & Non-Payment of dues etc.
• In case, any certificate found to have supplied false information, certificate etc. or is found to have concealed or withheld some information in her/his application form, she/he be debarred from admission. The College authorities may also take any appropriate action against the candidate which includes criminal prosecution.
" The great thing in this world is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are moving. "– Oliver Wendell Holmes
" There is only one time that is important—Now! It is the most important time because it is the only time when we have any power."– Leo Tolstoy
"Your vision of where or what you want to be is the greatest asset you have. Without having a goal it’s difficult to score."– Paul Arden