• The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
• The minimum educational qualification shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. (Hons.)Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks from an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
• Minimum one year of work experience after B.Sc. Nursing.
• Minimum one year of work experience before or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
• Candidates shall be medically fit.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of University/ College entrance exam followed by personal interaction.
" The great thing in this world is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are moving. " – Oliver Wendell Holmes
" There is only one time that is important—Now! It is the most important time because it is the only time when we have any power." – Leo Tolstoy
"Your vision of where or what you want to be is the greatest asset you have. Without having a goal it’s difficult to score." – Paul Arden