Provide excellent, innovative and academically challenging experience in nursing in order to meet the technological revolution globally.
1. To provide standard technical education at affordable cost.
2. To provide infrastructure, latest technical aids, experienced faculty & clinical training as per I.N.C. norms.
3. To prepare nurse clinicians for bedside & family care nursing, nursing supervision and nursing administration.
4. To prepare the nurses for the role of teacher, supervisor & manager in clinical/community health settings.
5. To prepare nursing teachers to train Multipurpose Health Workers, General Nurse Midwives (GNM) and for University level nursing education.
6. To prepare Nursing personal to conduct need based research studies in various settings and utilize the research findings to improve the quality of care.
7. To prepare nursing personnel to develop nursing literature.
" The great thing in this world is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are moving. "– Oliver Wendell Holmes
" There is only one time that is important—Now! It is the most important time because it is the only time when we have any power."– Leo Tolstoy
"Your vision of where or what you want to be is the greatest asset you have. Without having a goal it’s difficult to score."– Paul Arden